All manuscripts submitted to the International Communication Research Journal must be original and exclusive to the journal. Authors should avoid sending manuscripts submitted to ICRJ to other publications until they get a decision from the editor. Manuscripts sent to the editor shall be blind-reviewed.
1. Authors shall use the Author/Reviewer Login to submit their manuscripts.
2. All manuscripts and accompanying files shall be sent as attached word documents.
3. Each manuscript shall not exceed 7,000 words (inclusive of references, tables, abstracts, figures, appendices). Authors are advised to be mindful of this word limit. Figures should be put in separate files and may attract some cost to author(s) if not in black and white. Each table should be placed on a separate page after the references.
4. Manuscripts shall be in double-spaced text, using the 12-point font size.
5. Each manuscript shall have an abstract of 100 words, with up to seven keywords in the
appropriate space provided in the journal’s online submission system.
6. Authors should limit or avoid the use of footnotes and endnotes in their manuscripts.
7. For style, in-text citations and references, authors should use the 6th or the latest American Psychological Association (APA) style edition (see https://apastyle.apa.org/).
8. All author identification should be removed from the main document and other files, excluding the title page/file.
9. The title page shall include basic information about the author(s), including academic rank and position, professional or institutional affiliation, contact information, and a very brief biography (not more than 10-20 words, e.g. Corrine Hakeem is an associate professor in the School of Journalism, State University, Swaziland). Authors should also indicate whether or not their manuscript(s) was funded, and provide information about the funding agency.
10. Authors are responsible for obtaining and providing copyright permissions for work previously published in any form and reproduced in the submitted manuscript.
11. Authors should also be aware of issues related to plagiarism before submitting their manuscripts.
12. Decisions on submitted manuscripts will be made within three months.
13. All inquiries should be addressed to: ICRJ.Editor@gmail.com